More Cuddeback Pictures

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Chrud

Chrud

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Outdoors, racing and sports.

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:14 AM

Here are some more Cuddeback pictures from this week. It is unreal how many fighting pictures I've gotten. I have fighting picture almost every day since September 29.

There are a few pictures I'm holding out on until after the season (or sooner if luck is on my side). But I promise I will show you some better bucks later on. :peace:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Geoff / TBow

Geoff / TBow

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:26 PM

Chrud,
Which Cuddeback are you using? Bulb flash or the IR unit?

The pics are nice and clear.

Geoff / TBow
Every day you`re fortunate enough to wake up breathing, is cause for celebration!

#3 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:07 PM

Great pics.

steve

#4 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:14 PM

It doesn't matter to me if the headgear may be a little small. Just seeing them push each other around is enough to get my blood pumping faster. Thanks for sharing.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#5 Chrud

Chrud

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 514 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 05:55 AM

Geoff,

The camera I use is the Capture (no flash during daylight, flash at night). I've been very happy with this camera. I'm not sure how many pictures it has taken, but I have never had a blank picture. Rarely a non-flash picture is taken when it is getting close to dark and it is very "green", but I've only had maybe 8 picture like that this year. It always corrects itself on the next picture. Of the Capture cameras, the IR seem to be the ones that have the most issues. Next spring I'd like to get at least one more Capture.

Later today I might post a couple pictures to show how much my food plot has been "attacked" in the last month. It is quite impressive.

#6 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:44 AM

Great pictures. Those deer have got some real size to them body wise. Okay where is your stand? It has to be close.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#7 Chrud

Chrud

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 514 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:06 AM

My stand is about 16 or 17 yards from the camera. To best describe it, the camera is pointed west, aimed at about the center of my food plot. My stand is on the left side of the picture, probably about 8 to 10 yards south of where the camera is and then 17 yards to the east. Every deer you see in the pictures is in shooting range and likely in a shooting window.

I will post some directional photos from my stands in a couple weeks. I want more leaves to fall so you can get a better view of the area.

#8 sticknstring

sticknstring

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:39 PM

Thanx for sharing Chrud! Great pics-looks like you are in the "arena"-all that action/scent should "call out " some of the big boys! Be ready!
Checking cameras truly is an exciting part of hunting! Boy, have I learned alot by doing it too-anybody who hunts whitetail can learn a ton from doing this!

#9 Chrud

Chrud

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 514 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 06:54 PM

Checking cameras truly is an exciting part of hunting! Boy, have I learned alot by doing it too-anybody who hunts whitetail can learn a ton from doing this!

Absolutely! If it weren't for our cameras, we would assume there was maybe two or three bucks on our property. The cameras have confirmed that there is at least a dozen to fifteen different bucks in our area.

Checking cameras is very exciting. I love the anticipation of opening up the Cuddeback and hitting the "A" button to see how many pictures are on it. It has been 147, 122 and 156 the last three weeks. It is always interesting to see what (if anything) was on the camera during a particular time when you are at a different stand, too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users