• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 03:16 PM

You know what. It's darn hard to choose. The members I've hunted with I absolutely would love to share camp with again. That's for sure.

But I'll say I'm sure I would have a great time hunting pheasants with Ironranger and his dog Wiley. I've never hunted pheasants but it's always interested me.
Posted Image

#17 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:12 PM

Leo: when you set that trip up, let me know, I'm on my way :) I have family and friends up there, my folks are in Moorehead. I grew up just south of Jamestown.....nothing better then North Dakota bird hunting :) and being behind a good set of dogs.
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#18 Whip

Whip

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:Long walks in the woods carrying heavy equpment in poor weather. I live to hunt...other than that I am a full-time PhD student in entomology.

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:23 PM

Havn't had the chance to hunt with anyone other than Huck and Marty from HR.....but I sure seem to get around with those guys quite a bit. I believe a few HR members will be coming to Africa with us next spring.....I am looking forward to that.

Edited by Whip, 23 October 2009 - 11:24 PM.

Sean Whipple
PSE staff
It's not a passion, it's an obsession. ~Mossy Oak

#19 swamphntr

swamphntr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Photography

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:35 PM

I havent been around here long enough to know the guys or even where they hang their hats at. I have chatted ith Leo a time or two outside the forum and would look forward to a chance to get together for a hunt in our lowcountry. Pretty much I have always had good experiences meeting and hunting with folks from online hunting communities. It has opened up all kinds of opportunity for me and others coming to hunt with me.

So in other word, if any of you get an itch to try SC and want to swap a hunt or whatever please count me in on the options. While SC isnt trophy pronghorn, or giant elk we do have some great outdoors to be had and I am in the right circles here to show a visitor a great time.

LEO IF YOU GET A HANKERING TO TRY SOME HUNTING SHOOT ME AN EMAIL. I AM BY FAR BEST KNOWN AROUND HERE FOR MY TURKEY HUNTING PROWESS. I GOT SOME GREAT PLACES AND GREAT BIRDS WAITING.

Edited by swamphntr, 26 October 2009 - 08:38 PM.

#20 tomscheland

tomscheland

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:55 AM

well i've hunted with a lot of folks from this site and would love to hunt with all of you, the ones i've hunted with i'd do it again in a new york heart beat, for those i've not hunted with well there's always tomorow and who knows it may be in the future.i'm not on much anymore but i'll never forget the ones i have met in person and on the forums. eventho my health is fading i still love the sport of all outdoors. you all have a safe and great hunting season...god bless you all...
D.H.N.A.
N.R.A.

#21 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:36 AM

I appreciate the kind words guys and like the direction the thread is going. Hopefully you guys will work and connect with one another and share some hunts. It is time and distance and you guys are sharing a life long experience in a different place teaching and learning from one another.

There is a no lose situation here if you guys will act on it. I will share more hunts with more members on this board, that I know and I look forward to each and ever one of em

Please work with one another and get some things in the works for 2010--2011? When ever just do it, you will never regret it

BC

Edited by bonecollector34, 30 October 2009 - 09:38 AM.

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#22 REDGREEN

REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:44 AM

I haven't hunted with anyone from the sight yet, other than Woody, and that consisted of hunting for a open spot on the bbq to place some sausages. I would love to get all of you up here to chase some Alberta whitetail and muledeer. Maybe a goat or two. Hey, Marty, what are you up to? If you came up here, you could carry our trophys, and my sorry old carcass back to the pickup after we are finished. Posted Image

#23 Fossil

Fossil

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,fishing and rockhounding..............

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:44 AM

Anybody really,but two names come to mind.........Huck and Bruce...
Posted Image

God,family and friends-What else is there..................

#24 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:46 PM

Foss it would be a pleasure :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#25 woodhick

woodhick

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:42 PM

There IS somthing magnetic about Bruce I meet him and a couple minutes later a mule deer runs into my truck.Posted Image

#26 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:29 PM

Harry...that wasn't me...that was PhilMoJo that got ya. :)
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#27 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:49 PM

There IS somthing magnetic about Bruce

Harry did he have his hat on or no. Posted Image
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

#28 woodhick

woodhick

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:21 AM

Now that you mention it there was a glow about him. Hey we can't all have a great head of hair like Eric. I must be going too fast mine is slipping off my head and down my back.Posted Image

#29 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:31 AM

Eric:

I'm just a solar powered hunting machine :) We believe in going green out here in Colorado. Environmentally friendly that is. We run on solar power, caffeine power ( diet mtn dew ) and sugar power ( hoho's )
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#30 woodhick

woodhick

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:48 PM

And that brings us to another subject. The Pa. boys or Casters built a HOHO launcher and we had a real HOHO shoot "check youtube" what ever happened to the out west gang?Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users