• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:39 PM

I just learned tonight that a man, Lee Miller, that I have known since I had him and his brother in the Boy Scouts many years ago has an inoperable malignant brain tumor. His family of his wife and 3 grown sons could surely use our prayers. I saw him just last week and he seemed fine but was having problems at work learning some new procedures which never happened to him before. He thought it was stress. I am very good friends with his younger brother Gene and he has to be torn up over the news also. They have always been very close.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:58 AM

So very sad.... do you know if they can use Chemo or Cobalt treatments to atleast try to kill the tumor and prevent it from growing more? Prayers sent.
Semper Fi

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:16 AM

Terry I do not know what if any treatment may be available to Lee. He just learned yesterday of his situation so that may not have been determined yet. Thanks for your prayers and concern.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:56 AM

Prayers sent!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users