#46 J Gabel

J Gabel

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:36 AM

Package mailed today.
Dang post office said it might not make it by the 25th.

You know how slow they are ;) specially with BIG boxes LOL........

#47 REDGREEN

REDGREEN

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,461 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing,wood carving, waking up with a pulse

Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:30 PM

Posted Image Something is flying south! Posted Image

#48 GP@AZ

GP@AZ

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 03:00 PM

mailed package out 12-17 should arrive in Nebraska 12-21
Merry Christmas all

#49 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:13 PM

Finally found a box big enough and it went out today. It doesent have far to go so it should get there before christmas. I was even nice this year.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#50 Woody

Woody

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:03 AM

Good morning America!
It is Christmas at my House, Ric Your Ears must have been ringing, I did need a new Bow Sling.
Thank You ever so much, Love it.
Wishing You and Yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Thanks again and God Bless
Woody Your Friend
Posted Image
Woody, and the Queen
Woody's Knives and Leather

#51 ricfirefighter

ricfirefighter

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:12 AM

Good  morning America!
It is Christmas at my House, Ric Your Ears must have been ringing, I did need a new Bow Sling.
Thank You ever so much, Love it.
Wishing You and Yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Thanks again and God Bless
Woody Your Friend

glad you liked it hope you and the Queen are having a great Christmas. It is also christmas here Spirthawk sent me a multi tool perfect timing since i lost the one that stayed with my archery equipment, and some awsome window decals (will probable double the value of my old truck just putting them on). Hope everybody here has a great Christmas.

#52 QueenNorth

QueenNorth

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:11 PM

My HR gift exchange present is here! Posted Image I was planning on waiting until Christmas morning to open it but Woody wanted me to open it right away, I laughed as I know he is like a little kid and cannot wait to open any gift! Posted Image I held the box for a few minutes telling him I was going to wait until Christmas just to tease him a bit, and then added that I needed a knife to open the box of course he obliged immediately. NOW when I opened the box and picked up the pouch, unzipping carefully my jaw dropped open!!! Posted Image I have never owned such a beautiful knife, I held it in my hand and starred for a minute, I could not believe my eyes, if one can describe a knife as exquisite, magnificent and beautiful, those were the first thoughts I had. Not only is it beautiful it is useful and I like useful items. I will treasure this knife always and every time I use it I will think of the very generous man who gave it to me. Hammerforged, I cannot thank you enough. There is only one other knife I have that I treasure and it's an old bread knife that was my Mom's, it is 69 years old and is still the knife Woody and I use to slice tomatoes, bread and other items and still works like a charm, it is not nearly as exquisite as the one you gave me! Thank you again.Posted Image

Posted Image
The picture cannot do this knife justice you have to hold it in your hand to feel and see the beauty of it.
Posted Image
Queen of the Great White North and Woody
Rolling Castle Blog

#53 doog3

doog3

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:42 PM

wow that is so beautiful

#54 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 07:38 PM

Your welcome Norm.

Steve

#55 Geoff / TBow

Geoff / TBow

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:05 PM

Received my package in the mail this afternoon. I got a rotary drill kit and a package of Chef Johns Instant Gourmet for cooking wildlife meals. Just perfect for tossin' a moose roast in the oven.....likely tomorrow!

All arrived from windy Winnipeg, Manitoba, the jump off point for western Hudson Bay adventures!

Merci beaucoup and Merry Christmas all!

Geoff / TBow
Every day you`re fortunate enough to wake up breathing, is cause for celebration!

#56 J Gabel

J Gabel

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:56 AM

Package came today.
Thanks Pappy Paul.
Some needed items.

#57 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:40 PM

mailed package out 12-17 should arrive in Nebraska 12-21
Merry Christmas all

Thanks George!!!!!!!!!!!! Recieved your package yesterday and opened today. WOW!!!!!!! Great stuff. I arrowed a 21lb. bird with a 10" beard that is going to look real nice on the mounting board. SEND MORE JERKY!!!!!!!!!!Posted Image Didn't last more than a few miinutes. Took one package to work and came home and the son-in-law ate the others. He at least said thanks. He thought I left it out for him.Posted Image I make deer jerky all the time and it is gone fast. Thanks again for the great gifts and you and your family have a very blessed and CHRIST filled holiday season.

Steve

#58 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:01 PM

Got a package in the mail today from canada nontheless. Since It was warpped in duct tape I immediately thought it was from TBow. But on closer inspection it was from much further west. Since It is so close to Christmas I decided to wait till then to open it. Thank you very much Fred err Redgreen. Merry Christmas.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#59 GP@AZ

GP@AZ

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:03 PM

Thanks George!!!!!!!!!!!! Recieved your package yesterday and opened today. WOW!!!!!!! Great stuff. I arrowed a 21lb. bird with a 10" beard that is going to look real nice on the mounting board. SEND MORE JERKY!!!!!!!!!!Posted Image Didn't last more than a few miinutes. Took one package to work and came home and the son-in-law ate the others. He at least said thanks. He thought I left it out for him.Posted Image I make deer jerky all the time and it is gone fast. Thanks again for the great gifts and you and your family have a very blessed and CHRIST filled holiday season.

Steve

Steve you are very welcome I am glad you enjoyed the jerky. It does not last long here either, I have to put a little out at a time so I get some my self. Have a Very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Edited by GP@AZ, 23 December 2009 - 11:07 PM.

#60 rbduck

rbduck

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:25 PM

Nothing yet. Guess I`ll wait till after Christmas.

Ron
Quail is the virgin
Duck is the mature woman
.....Iron Chef

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users