#17 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 01:05 PM

Thank you everyone

JJ laramie is nice and great hunting and I enjoy sharing what I have up here, how many of us on this site have been hunting near my location? A bunch and everyone had a good time but hunting in my backyard is not my long term goal. I want to push myself to be a better hunter and up the difficulty by staying outside my comfort zone.
Sounds like the young man has it going well. He will get stronger in due time. Getting big and strong is a marathon plauged by injury, never a sprint. Once you get strong--one bad rep can end your carreer. Several years back I dropped 510 pound bench press on my face and tore my bicep trying to force it away from me with one arm. I learned a lesson here, like I do in hunting and will not make that mistake again. I wish him patience and good health in due time i will be able to send him some of my old 3x gym shirts to wear.

Thanks again and merry Xmas to everyone and your families

2010 is going to be a busy busy year for me with a lot of travel but slowing working my way deeper into the WHA for SCI hunting getting the opprotunity to hunt new species of animals like:

Osceola Turkey in Florida (leaving only 1 either an Osellated or Goulds Turkey for the grand Slam)
Roosevelt Elk in Washington (again leaving only 1 elk, the Tule, for the Grand Slam)
Inland Black bear in Upper Alberta CA

I need someone with lots of free time to come keep me busy :)

BC

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#18 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:58 PM

Blessings to you Marty and congrats. I would love to see all of your trophys one day. Whip isn't to far from me but we have yet to hook up. Merry CHRISTmas also. and be safe.

Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users