2 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:11 PM

I just found a site that has a pretty good selection of a wide variety of firearms manuals that you can view on-line. It's a pretty handy site to know about. Anyways here's the url http://www.stevespages.com/page7b.htm Hope it comes in usefull for you all.Posted Image

Edited by Spirithawk, 13 December 2009 - 06:12 PM.

#2 Geoff / TBow

Geoff / TBow

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:22 PM

I checked the site out. Quite an inventory of information.

I was looking for some information on Mausers, but they were'nt listed. I have an old Mauser .22. I posted a message on GunBroker.com Forums about it and got some info about it. Found out it's a model 410, which is a more refined model of the .22 "trainer" that was made pre WWII. One of the responders to my query mentioned I should get a book called "
JON SPEED'S BOOK ON MAUSER SMALL BORES". You ever heard of it? I looked it up on the internet and find it's pretty expensive, pushing $80 to $90. Ouch!

Was hoping to find someone with a copy so I could pick their book readin' abilities!

Geoff / TBow

Edited by Geoff / TBow, 13 December 2009 - 08:23 PM.

Every day you`re fortunate enough to wake up breathing, is cause for celebration!

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:45 PM

I checked the site out. Quite an inventory of information.

I was looking for some information on Mausers, but they were'nt listed. I have an old Mauser .22. I posted a message on GunBroker.com Forums about it and got some info about it. Found out it's a model 410, which is a more refined model of the .22 "trainer" that was made pre WWII. One of the responders to my query mentioned I should get a book called "
JON SPEED'S BOOK ON MAUSER SMALL BORES". You ever heard of it? I looked it up on the internet and find it's pretty expensive, pushing $80 to $90. Ouch!

Was hoping to find someone with a copy so I could pick their book readin' abilities!

Geoff / TBow

Glad you enjoyd checking out the site. I absolutely love GunBroker too. Posted Image I've never heard of the book you're looking for but I'll keep my eyes open for a copy for ya. We have a lot of good used book stores here. Ya just never know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users