5 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:13 PM

Jason gave me a very cool early Christmas present. It's a 511 shirt with shoulder holsters built in under both arms. I had an actual shoulder holster for my 9mm but I have neck and shoulder problems and every time I wore it I ended up hurting big time. Not so with this shirt. My 9mm rides very comfortably, so much so I hardly notice it's there. With a button up shirt over it you see no hint of the weapon at all as it holds it tight to your body. It's made of a spandex type material and quite comfortable period. I like the double holster too as I can switch sides if I want or carry two weapons. I'd sure recommend one for anybody with a CCW permit. Here's a pic.:D

Posted Image

Edited by Spirithawk, 17 December 2009 - 03:14 PM.

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:51 PM

Cool looking shirt but why didn't you smile. I do not believe it would work for my TC Contender with a 10 inch bull barrel and a scope. Nothing hides that puppy.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:47 PM

Cool looking shirt but why didn't you smile. I do not believe it would work for my TC Contender with a 10 inch bull barrel and a scope. Nothing hides that puppy.

Thanks my friend. I'm smiling on the inside.Posted Image Actually we just got home from shopping and I was pretty wore out. Fred (RedGreen) had called this morning and I'd told him about the shirt so thought I'd post a quick pic so he could see what I was talking about. Nope, your Contender would not fit. I can just picture you carrying that as your CCW. Posted Image Just about any semi auto or large frame revolver fits great though. Posted Image

Edited by Spirithawk, 17 December 2009 - 06:50 PM.

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:02 PM

Yep if I carry I use a snub nose 38 Chief's special. It may not stop a moose but it will get his attention. That shirt is pretty cool though.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#5 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:47 PM

Yep if I carry I use a snub nose 38 Chief's special. It may not stop a moose but it will get his attention. That shirt is pretty cool though.

Thanks Paul, it's one of the early models and there are newer ones out but I really like this one. As you say, Jason takes pretty good care of me. Posted Image This is a gift that is practical and one I'll get a lot of use out of. I really do recomend one for anyone who carries on a regular basis, particular if they own a large frame pistol. Posted Image

#6 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 06:54 AM

I like it! Cool gift. I carry a CZ 75 compact in 9mm. Hope they have one that'll fit it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users