• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:43 PM

Posted Image Tomorrow Seth & I will head west to join PA ridgerunner/Eric/Judd for a New Tear's day muzzleloader hunt near the Rice Estate. 2" of fresh snow today with another inch expected tonight and the temps in the low 30's should make for a very scenic hunt to ring in the new year. In PA an unused buck tag can be used for either sex deer anywhere in the state during flintlock season which is a sweet deal. I have to stick to Wildlife management area 4D as I only have a doe tag left specific to that area.....sure am happy that Paul's stomping grounds are within that unit. Hope to actually gets some pics to share this hunt. Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 881 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:27 PM

Good luck to all of you hunting. Stay safe, dry and warm. And Happy New Year to all of you.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

#3 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:33 PM

Best of luck to you all brothers. I'll be out on the 2nd hunting that new valley at sgl 205. I bought another doe tag after I filled my first one so Im good to go...if its legal. Cant wait to use my snow camo. I've only gotten to use it twice in the 4 yrs I've had it. Hunt safe & dont forget the camera!

#4 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:15 AM

Good luck guys

BC

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#5 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:14 AM

Cant think of a better way to bring in the new year....I'd be heading out yote hunting...cept I was informed we are headed to Denver for a day of shopping. LOL I'd rather be with you guys
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users