• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dadkisson

dadkisson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:02 PM

I was just wondering if anyone has had any success with WASP Broadheads..... particularly the WASP Hammer SST...... if so would you please comment and if possible post some pictures of the entry and exit wounds...... any info would be helpful...... thanks

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:42 PM

WASP Bullets a few years back. Sorry, no pictures. I found that they flew well, even at longer ranges.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:39 AM

WASP Archery
I have not tried them. I don't think I've talked to anyone who has so unfortunately I have nothing to offer. The photos on their site look promising and the testominals all look like the results are worth trying them out.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:09 PM

Years ago I used wasp broadheads and as I recall got several deer with them. Back then I was using a recurve but still had good luck with them. I recall hitting a stump with one that took off the steel tip and bent the ferrule. It did not taste very well though so I quit shooting stumps. No pics as it may have been before cameras. Certainly a camera was well beyond my very limited budget.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#5 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:16 AM

I've taken two deer with them and they performed as well as anything I've used since. Like the other's though, no pics.

#6 dadman

dadman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

I was just wondering if anyone has had any success with WASP Broadheads..... particularly the WASP Hammer SST...... if so would you please comment and if possible post some pictures of the entry and exit wounds...... any info would be helpful...... thanks

I've been using Wasp's for quite some time. About 5 years ago I hit an 8 point quartering away just in front of the hip and it came out the opposite shoulder at 25 yards. The SST will get the job done. I use the Boss and Bullet now because the accuracy is much better in my opinion. This year I'm going to try the Sharpshooter as well, it looks like an awesome head! Sorry but I don't have any pictures, Dan.

#7 dadkisson

dadkisson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:02 PM

Hey guys i just thought that i would show some entrance and exit holes on the WASP

#8 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:55 PM

I think you forgot the pictures. Oops.

I actually do want to see them when you get a chance. :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users