It's So Close Now!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:32 PM

Posted Image
(Click the Pic to Read More)

I haven't seen any of the footage. I have no idea how it turned out. I wasn't present for Andrew's interview or Kenny McCrea's interview, so I don't even know what either one said. I have no idea what Dave had to say about any of it either. All he told me is the air date which is during the week of February 15th. (Mathews TV Air Times) So, I suppose we'll all be surprised. :doh2: :D

Thanks again to the McCrea's, especially Kenny, and his guides/staff. Of course, to Dave Watson as well. Oh, and to Andrew for redeeming himself after killing Kenny's Double Bull Matrix blind. :lol:

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 04:56 AM

Way cool Jerimiah. Posted Image Looking forward to it.Posted Image

#3 Coalman

Coalman

Always Here

• Authors
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Snowshoe hare hunting, ice fishing, turkey hunting, striped bass fishing, deer hunting, trapping.

Posted 23 January 2010 - 05:44 AM

Please update this thread with the date and times it will be showing. It will be like watching a brother.

Very nice!
Your eye in the northeast sky.

#4 Micky

Micky

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:37 AM

I will be watching.

#5 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:48 PM

Please update this thread with the date and times it will be showing. It will be like watching a brother.

Very nice!

Everything you need to know is in the "Mathews TV Air Times" link above. There you will see that the show's primary weekly airing is on Sundays at 7:00PM Eastern Standard Time. (Scrolling down under "Next Episode", you will see it also airs on Mondays at 1:00AM Eastern and Wednesdays at 12:30PM Eastern.)

As best I can tell, that should mean that this particular episode will air...

Wednesday the 17th of February at 12:30PM EST
Sunday the 21st of February at 7:00PM EST
and
Monday the 22nd of February at 1:00AM EST

Of course, I would check in on the link above again as the week of February 15th approaches just to make sure of all that.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users