- Members who currently have an HR Blog will now see a "Blog This" button in the lower left-hand corner of each reply within a given forum topic. As the name implied, clicking on that button will automatically start a new draft entry within your blog containing the post you selected to "Blog This" about. This will be particularly useful if you make a forum post and then decide you would have liked to make it a blog entry instead. Now, with the click of a button, you can have both.
- It is now easier to keep track of Member Blogs while on the go, away from the site, than ever via e-mail notifications and RSS.
- Blog entries can now be broken down by the author into categories. (Ex. "Hunting", "Fishing", "Camping", etc.)
- Individual Member Galleries now have an improved "Photostrip" for easier navigation within a given album.
- Gallery Images can now be tagged with notes. Additionally, members can now manipulate images in place for their own viewing. (Such as rotating an image from portrait to landscape or vice versa.)
Blog & Gallery System Upgrade
No replies to this topic
Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:26 AM
The Hunting Resource Blog & Gallery Systems have been upgraded. Aside from each taking on a fresher look, each have new functionality as well. A few of the more notable features include...
PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users