4 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:38 AM

Well guys, here's what I bought to carry. I got a great deal on it and I'm very happy with it. Now just need to get me a belt clip and I'm looking at laser sights too. Posted Image

Kel Tec P 32 .32 Auto with grip extension.

Posted Image

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:03 AM

That is a sweet piece, brother! I know a lot of folks who would look at that and think "ugly" or "toy" or make any number of other colorful remarks. Yeah, well, those ugly toy ("plastic") guns are darn near indestructible and almost always amongst the most reliable no matter the manufacturer. (I prefer Glock, but to each their own.)

That baby would go right into my pocket for every day casual carry. It would probably play backup to the Glock .40 when I go into high crime areas. (Why worry about reloading when you can just whip out a second piece? :lol: )

Thanks for sharing. I loves me some autos. :D

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:35 AM

Thanks Jerimiah. I've looked at, and considered a lot of guns, but I've wanted a Kel Tec ever since Jason got his. They are quite accurate and Jason's will flat spit them out without jamming too. I stuck mine in my shirt pocket on the way home and it's so light I forgot which pocket it was in. Posted Image Of course it's a bit heavier loaded but not much. I'm one very happy camper.....er hunter!Posted Image

Edited by Spirithawk, 24 January 2010 - 11:36 AM.

#4 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:51 AM

A few questions. If you'll notice, the slide on my Kel Tec is the exact same color as the grip and frame. It matches the polymer frame and grips perfectly. Is it a polymer coated finish? A painted on finish? If not what is this kind of finish called? Also, how does this kind of finish hold up? All the other Kel Tecs I've looked at have either blued or chromed slides. Haven't found another completely green one.

Edited by Spirithawk, 25 January 2010 - 11:54 AM.

#5 Joe

Joe

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:50 PM

I am glad you found you a carry weapon and even happier that you got a 32 instead of a 22 rimfire. Hope you get many years of enjoyment out of it. I don't know if it is a painted piece or not but I would believe it would be some sort of a epoxy finish.
MR300WM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users