3 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:32 PM

Here's pics of Jason's new Ruger SR 22 and tactical scope he put on it. Dealers are selling out of the SR 22's as fast as they get them in. It is an truly awesome rifle built on Rugers 10-22 design. It will even accept the 10 round rotary clips. Also is a pic of the four power tactical scope he put on it. It has iron fiber optic sights on top of the scope and a laser sight on the right rail, tac light on the left rail. The crosshairs are graduated for yardage and light up green. Right out of the box, both gun and scope, and his first shots hit inside a two inch circle just 3/4 of an inch to the right and dead level from center. One quarter turn windage and rapid fire, with a 25 round Bultler Creek clip, clustered all the shots to where it blew the complete center out of the circle at 40 yards. Cheap to shoot, deadly accurate and no missfires nor jams. What more could you ask for? Besides.....it's a Ruger! I love Rugers. Posted Image Jason's one happy guy, can ya blame him? Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Spirithawk, 27 January 2010 - 01:29 PM.

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:59 PM

Good looking rifle. I never bought a semi rifle as we cannot hunt in PA with them. With that rifle you could just shoot the tree out from under the squirrel.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:04 AM

Awesome Rig!!!
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#4 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:34 PM

Thanks guys. Jason wanted the Colt version but found out that they are not who makes it. Colt contracted out to some outfit that makes air soft guns and they are nothing but junk. The dealers at the gun show all said that it functions ok untill you have to clean it. Then, when you open it up, it exsplodes into a mass of springs shooting everywhere! They said it's also very far from being even close to accurate and sprays bullets everywhere. They all raved about the Ruger though and in less than 3 hours time every single one at the show was sold, and it was a big show. It's one of, if not the, hottest selling guns on the market right now. Jason was lucky to get his and I'm thrilled to death for him. Besides, I get to shoot it. Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users