5 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:58 PM

Got my wallet holster today. I really like it. it's the only "Shoot Through" holster I've found. I got it for a reduced price because the leather has a blemish. Heck, it's hard to even see it. Posted Image Here's how it looks. It rides nice in the pocket and personslly I think it's a great way to carry a Kel Tec or LCP. In your pocket it patterns just like a regular wallet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Spirithawk, 08 February 2010 - 06:01 PM.

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 08:06 PM

Looking good
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:20 AM

Looking good

Thanks Paul. What I like about it is actually several points. It breaks up the outline of the Kel Tec P32, holds it firmly while providing a very good grip when pointing and shooting, it resembles a wallet in your pocket and would be a very unpleasant surprise for any crook trying to rob you because it is a shoot through holster. You can load, unload and fire all without removing the Kel Tec from it. It's the only truly shoot through holster I found and at $36 with free shipping it's not a bad deal. It's also hand made from very high quallity leather and adds very little to the weight of the Kel Tec. I got mine for less because of a minor blemish you have to look hard to see and the guy shipped it the same day I ordered it. All in all I'm very happy with it.Posted Image

#4 Honky Cat

Honky Cat

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Church, Family, Friends. One and the same.

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:28 AM

That really does look like a great idea. Those little guns need the extra size and weight for control, I wouldn't be suprized if it groups better for you with that holster on it. I am even more interested in the "one liners" you'll be using when showing it to friends for the first time. My dad always said that money burned a hole in my pocket... You get the rest.
Don't pray for a light load. Pray for a strong back.

#5 Fossil

Fossil

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,fishing and rockhounding..............

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:45 AM

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........
Posted Image

God,family and friends-What else is there..................

#6 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:48 AM

That really does look like a great idea. Those little guns need the extra size and weight for control, I wouldn't be suprized if it groups better for you with that holster on it. I am even more interested in the "one liners" you'll be using when showing it to friends for the first time. My dad always said that money burned a hole in my pocket... You get the rest.

The wallet definitely does give you a lot more to hold onto. The guy that makes them put a lot of thought into the design. You can really get a solid two handed grip. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users