• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 04:39 PM

July 28 & 29 are the dates for the Gunmakers fair near Hamburg, PA (spitting distance to Cabelas). This is an awesome weekend of Traditional Muzzle loading buying, selling, demostrations on building/shooting/finding ANY parts or accessories. Colonial encampment with women giving demos on soap & candle making etc. Lots of antiques closeby too ! I went twice and loved it, gonna try to take the wife and a couple of friends along this year. This is a trip worth making if you enjoy muzzleloading ! :yes:
Posted Image

#2 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 881 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 05:38 PM

Sounds like a good time.

I just wish I was not so far from the place. I have gotten to a point where I just hate to travel anywhere anymore. In fact members of my family call me the North Woods curmudgeon because I never go anywhere it seems.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

#3 MN BP HUNTER

MN BP HUNTER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:33 PM

CAYUGAD THATS TO BAD YOU OUT OF ALL OF US HERE ON LINE . YOU SHOULD MAKE THE TRIP LEARN MORE SO YOU CAN SHARE YOUR WELTH OF KNOWALGE WITH US
MAN HOP ON A PLANE GO HAVE FUN ANYBODY GIVES YOU GUFF TELL
THEM TOOOOO,. WELL YOU GET THE IDEA GO FOR IT B) :D YA ,YA I
KNOW EASER SAID THEN DONE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users