#1 David Clayton Harrison

David Clayton Harrison

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:God, archery and hunting, and family

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:14 PM

Rienhart 100 shoot in Wetumpka, Alabama is May first and second of 2010. Are you going? (It starts at 7:30 both days I think), for more info on it call Bennets archery in Wetumpka, Alabama. I am going and I am very excited. I have not ever been to an event like this. Just a few 3D's small events in North Alabama. I hope to see you there.

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:18 AM

David thanks info. on this event. I have never been to one either but the pictures from those event look pretty interesting. Take your camera and post some pics here when you get back to show us how cool an event it was with some intel.Posted Image
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 David Clayton Harrison

David Clayton Harrison

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:God, archery and hunting, and family

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:29 PM

The event will take place at Bennett's Archery in Wetumpka, Alabama, and for more information click on there link I have posted here:

http://www.bennettsa...age9/page9.html

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:50 AM

Yep give us a report on the event. Most of us live a bit too far away to consider attending so you can be our eyes and ears.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#5 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:41 AM

David there is one in Ohio this year too up in the N.E. near Cleveland, OH. . Rinehart's web site describes the event and looks outstanding and for those who are good at 3D shooting it should be some great fun.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users