6 replies to this topic

#1 JameyK

JameyK

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:57 PM

Just wanted to say how great I think it is that this forum is on here. Ill admit Ive been dealing with a crisis of faith for a long time now but its just good to know that this is here. Probably will help me on my way back. Thank you for having this.
Shootem in the face!!

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:07 AM

Hey, Jamey, glad to have you here.
Feel free to join in any time.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:37 AM

Welcome Jamey!Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:31 AM

Welcome Jamey.
Posted Image

#5 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:57 AM

Welcome again. Just remember we are all sinners and are all on the walk or walk back. Thank you God that you wash us clean because we cannot do that ourselves. Just keep your eyes on Him and when you need some help in prayer post here. There are some real prayer warriors here to help get the message heard. Questions are welcome too.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#6 JameyK

JameyK

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:02 AM

To be honest guys I could use some prayer. Not for me really more for my wife. She grew up with a non believing father and brother. Not just athiests but the kind that makes it a point to argue the details, you know the type. However she is a believer. I dont think she has given her heart to Christ. Its a hard subject for us to talk about cause i think she get a bit shy about it. It would be easier to explain if you know my Christian background but thats a whole other story. I work every sunday and even though I fallen away I try to do something on sundays to let Him know Im still around. I should be able to help her on her way. I worry about her so maybe just a little prayer for her so that she can hear His word and not thiers. Thanks guys
Shootem in the face!!

#7 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:32 PM

To some he says "sow" to some he says "pull the weeds" to some he says "reap the harvest". It is never too late either. My Father-in-law accepted the Lord at the tender age of over 100. My wife and I had tried a number of times but to no avail. Our carpet cleaner at the time actually lead him in the prayer. Yep a carpet cleaner who was also a devout christian reaped the harvest but both my wife and I were absolutely thrilled. God may have a special someone to lead your wife so keep sowing and weeding and I just feel it will happen with the Lord's help.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users