8 replies to this topic

#1 Dave Watson

Dave Watson

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:13 PM

Just poking around a bit, making sure I can sign on for the chat. How's everyone doing? A bow season has got to be open for something...somewhere...right?

Dave

#2 Geoff / TBow

Geoff / TBow

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:22 PM

Hey Dave,

You're beatin' up the keyboards kind'a late. Jer mentioned you're on for chat this weekend.

Hope things are going well for you.

Geoff / TBow
Every day you`re fortunate enough to wake up breathing, is cause for celebration!

#3 JameyK

JameyK

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:23 AM

I was thinking that the other day. There has to be something to hunt. Maybe some yotes here in illinois
Shootem in the face!!

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:50 AM

Turkeys open March 15th here.

Pigs are never closed but not hearing about any lately.
Posted Image

#5 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:04 AM

Can't hunt with a regular bow anymore cause somehow I got old but if I remember it is Sunday I'll try to be in chat---if only I remember how.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#6 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:19 PM

Can't hunt with a regular bow anymore cause somehow I got old but if I remember it is Sunday I'll try to be in chat---if only I remember how.

Gee you old goat, you want me to call and remind you?Posted Image What was I supose to remind you of? Posted Image

Hi Dave, I'll try to be there, still smilin'. Posted Image Nothing in season here But Jason and I are looking forward to Spring Turkey Season. Jason shot a 30 pounder last season. We're also going out to Arizona later in the year for a Mule Deer hunt with RL. Hope you and your family are well, Norm

Edited by Spirithawk, 19 February 2010 - 01:20 PM.

#7 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

Hey Dave - that reminds me of the country song, "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere". LOL - Kenny Chesney I think?

I hear ya. I'm planning what I can do right now. I've got until 15 March to get my apps in for Pronghorn in Wyoming. I'll be doing an elk hunt with Will this September. Limited funds, that'll do it for out of state in '10 for this boy.

Other than that, turkeys are end of April here in Indiana and there's too much snow to scout right now, but you can bet as soon as the snow starts to melt I'll be out there looking for roosting spots and watching the open areas.

For now it's 3D. Got a 3D shoot at the club in the morning and then on to the Deer and Turkey expo in Indy. Stan Potts and Chuck Adams are there this weekend.

Really enjoyed the show with Jer and Sarge - awesome!
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#8 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 19 February 2010 - 06:37 PM

Feral pig is open all year long in Arkansas...... Still cool enough that the skeeters shouldn't be an issue.
Semper Fi

#9 Dave Watson

Dave Watson

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:36 PM

Yep, piggies are fun. Bowfishing should heat up in a few weeks down south.

A big hello to Smilin' Norm and all my old friends.

DW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users