How Can I Get A Hunt?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BretAtchison

BretAtchison

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:I love the great outdoors. I really would like to hunt with a pro at a ranch and get a chance with a mature whitetail buck. My other interests are fishing playing baseball and hanging out with friends.

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:03 AM

I want to hunt mature whitetail bucks with a pro. i want to hunt on a ranch??
Bret Atchison

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:25 AM

LOL Welcome. :D

Well, I'm sure any of the outfitters that frequent the site would be more than willing to book you for any available opening they may have. I'd recommend McCrea Outdoors in Texas for white-tail. Arizona Outfitter & Guide Service would also be a recommendation if you have ever considered elk or pronghorn.

If you had more of a free hunt in mind, well, you would need to hang around and enter some of the contests we have. You never know when we're going to run something or what the prize(s) will be. (And that's by design. ;) )

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:26 PM

The only advice that I can add to Jer's is to be sure to shop around. Check prices, and most of all, check recomendations for any guide service or payed hunt. That's the best way to be assured you'll get what you pay for and any reputable guide will be more than happy to provide them. We can tell you for sure that McCrea's would be a wise choice, as the guys here that have hunted with them were all very satisfied.

Edited by Spirithawk, 22 February 2010 - 05:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users