3 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:13 PM

Okay guys, on a number of occasions lately we've read our bud Cayugad state that he already has too many muzzleloaders. Nowwwww, seeing as how he's our roll model, I take acception to that. We all wish we had as many nice, beautiful, eficient, fun to shoot muzzleloaders as he. It gives us something to hope for. A goal to strive towards and and an excuse, " See honey, our buddy Cayugad has a lot more than me." to our wives! Which just might persuade them to let us buy just one more ourselves. Soooo, I say we need to sit him down and persuade him the error of his ways! Posted Image Noooo, not to stop buying muzzleloaders.....BUY MORE! And keep us informed on how they shoot and how much fun he's having shooting them. After all, he's doing us a great service by doing so. A point to consider Dave, one day your collection could end up in a museum with a big sign with your name on it and you'll be famous. So see, you're doing the world, and us, a great service......KEEP BUYING! Posted Image Posted Image

#2 timothy

timothy

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Xbox, My Wife and awsome son James, Guns, Mountains, Hounds, any thing outdoors.

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:18 PM

yaaaaa the he has it and i dont definatly does not work with my wife, or i would have my vinci, i would have my f350, i would have a new 300 ultra mag, i would have my ar15, i would have my .50 cal.. well you get the point lol

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:27 PM

:lol:

I do see a Firestorm in his future. (You know you want to... All the cool kids are doing it. :P )

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#4 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 881 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:56 PM

The next one is going to be a .58 caliber custom made flintlock rifle in the early Lancaster Style. I might go .54 caliber but I like the big bores. Also I want a Davis lock and a Long Hammock barrel.. I am debating whether I want it swamped or not.

I actually gave a couple of them away and sold a couple barrels too. So I have knocked the number of rifles way down. The other advantage I have is I do not answer to anyone but myself. So when I want something, I just buy it.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users