4 replies to this topic

#1 JameyK

JameyK

Moving Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:36 PM

Trying to find a pistol grip stock and forearm for my 1100. Anyone know where i can get one? I see 1187's all over. Will it fit the 1100?
Shootem in the face!!

#2 Micky

Micky

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:57 PM

Can't say that I have ever seen one. And, I don't know i an 1187 stock would work either. I have an 1100 and I have looked for an 18-20 inch barrel with no luck. Hope you find what you are looking for.

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 05:02 PM

My son and I bought Advanced Technologies pistol grip stocks for our Win 1300s from cabelas in 2008. You may want to check there for one you are looking for. Kinda makes my turkey gun look like an M-16 on steroids. It sure helps with the wrist angle when you have to hold it in position for an extended period of time. My only complaint about the stock is I have to partly remove the stock to disassemble the gun for a complete cleaning but I only do that about once a year so it is not so big a deal. If I recall correctly these buttstocks cost only $39.95 at the time.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 05:13 PM

Jamey I just did a quick search on the internet and Advanced technologies does make a pistol grip buttstock for your 1100. The site I looked at has them for $47.00 but Cabelas may have them cheaper. Good luck.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#5 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:37 PM

I've got an 11-87 in my cabinet, so I've done some shopping here and there. It seems most aftermarket forends and stocks I see for Remington 11-87s say on the package somewhere that they also fit the 1100 (and sometimes even the 870 in the case of stocks alone).

Barrels, no, as it sounds Micky has already found out. :(

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users