• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hornhunter

hornhunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:39 PM

hello fello members, i have drawn wy elk 111-1 in seminoe area. north of rawlins. does anybody have info. sure would appreciate it! thanks up front HH

Edited by hornhunter, 27 February 2010 - 02:42 PM.

#2 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 03:15 PM

Marty would be the most informed Wyoming hunter on board and might have knowledge of that area.
Posted Image

#3 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:31 PM

Hunted lions up there a couple times (about 100 miles from my door)and you are knocking on the door of the Miracle Mile so bring your flyrod as well.

I have seen plenty of elk in that area but look at any hunter management areas in 111 and also are you hunting public or private

BC

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#4 hornhunter

hornhunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 03:47 PM

Hunted lions up there a couple times (about 100 miles from my door)and you are knocking on the door of the Miracle Mile so bring your flyrod as well.

I have seen plenty of elk in that area but look at any hunter management areas in 111 and also are you hunting public or private

BC

#5 hornhunter

hornhunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 03:57 PM

thanks for reply BC. will be hunting public land as of now. am trying to make contacts and asking about access , trespass fees, walk in etc. cant afford high priced private hunt. am exp responsible elk hunter with full camp.thanks for any info. HH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users