#1 David Clayton Harrison

David Clayton Harrison

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:God, archery and hunting, and family

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:50 PM

I had fun today, and for the next 10 days it will be nice and warm, 55 to 66 downhere in Alabama, outdoor target practicing and getting that sight and myself in check . after I get more consistant, I will re adjust my sights, for now, they are close, I am a little bit out of practice due to staying inside this winter due to the cold temps. Church was so great today, I went to Daystar Church of God. Jerry Lawson is the preacher , and a great vessel for God to fill and use.

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:15 AM

Weather is kicking back up above freezing here in Ohio and the snow is still on the roof and covering the front yard but my back yard is free of it (it faces more south). Now with some longer daylight when I get home from work I'll be out popping twenty five arrows or more in three arrow sessions. My new sights are working out great and the bow is sending the field points and broad heads down the same two inch spot from 40 yards so (when I'm on, can't do that everyday) I know it's tunes. It's up to me to work on consistency and form. That part is always something I need to work on.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 08 March 2010 - 11:42 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 Micky

Micky

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:56 AM

Highs in the 60s and 70s all week here. My kind of temperatures. Makes for great archery practice. 3:)
I need to start putting more arrows down range and work on my consistency as well.

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:26 PM

Definately consistancy is where it is at. The best target archer and winner of many PSAA shoots was the most consistant person I ever had the opportunity to get started in Archery. That man was like a machine. He did have the same problems we all have in a hunting situation though so I guess he is human after all.

If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users