Photo

I Think I Will Chill And Shoot The Dxt For A Few Years.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 David Clayton Harrison

David Clayton Harrison

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:God, archery and hunting, and family

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:44 PM

I like the Dxt alot, I think I will shoot it for a few years before upgrading. Its a good bow, and I am going to relax a bit on the newest and greatest thing that comes out, and just keep enjoying the Dxt for a long time. Every year new bows come out, lighter, smoother, faster, etc. My last bow that I owned and shot for a long time, was a Bear Black Mag, back in the early 1980's. The Dxt, is like a super sonic jet compared to the Bear Black Mag. Well, the new bows they come out with every year, are only slightly better than the Dxt, so, therefore, why do I need a new bow? I don't. I like the new bows for this year, but, like I said, they are only slightly better. So, for a few years, I will stick with the Dxt.

Edited by David Clayton Harrison, 08 March 2010 - 11:08 PM.

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:14 AM

DCH I totally agree with you. That DXT will put down any big game animal in North America and for 3d it will definitely put your score on the leaders board.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 09 March 2010 - 09:16 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 Micky

Micky

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:35 AM

The DXT is a great bow. I had one in Lost Camo and one black one. I kept the black one when I got my Reezen. The DXT is a smooth shooting bow and I plan on keeping it for a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users