Photo

He Cant Have My Guns So Now He's After Our Rods...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:50 AM

Interesting link I found this morning.

My link

#2 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:49 AM

Just more proof that our government seems to think they know better how we should live than we do ourselves. I know I'll probably catch some flack for this but I firmly believe Osama...errr Obama...is doing his level best to ruin our way of life and our economy and destroy the United States from within. For instance him recently stating he'd like to see gas raised to $7 a gallon. In his twisted view that would increase our economy. Well answer me this, if people can't even afford to drive to work then they can't work, so how does that improve the economy? How does that better our lives? It doesn't, it destroys instead of helping. Our economy was doing just fine untill gas prices shot up so what does that tell you? Does it occur to anyone that our government is now running us instead of us running it? The older I get, the less I understand but I'm not deaf, dumb and blind and things will get much worse long before they get better unless we start demanding better of our elected officials.

Edited by Spirithawk, 10 March 2010 - 09:53 AM.

#3 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:20 AM

In my opinion this is just setting the stage so the federal government can get their hands directly on some of the sportsman's money which is now going solely to the individual states via license fees.

In other words, if we wanna keep fishing, it's gonna cost us.
Posted Image

#4 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:45 PM

In my opinion this is just setting the stage so the federal government can get their hands directly on some of the sportsman's money which is now going solely to the individual states via license fees.

In other words, if we wanna keep fishing, it's gonna cost us.

You probably hit the nail right on the head Leo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users