5 replies to this topic

#1 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:54 PM

I was really surprised when I was offered a free hog hunt in Western Kentucky. It was a 3 day hunt in White Planes, Kentucky. I had a great time and was treated with royality. I did not shot a hog but I made a lot of new hunting friends. The hogs were not coming in until after dark and in Kentucky you can not hunt with a light. I did see a lot of turkeys and other small game. I have already been invited back next year for another hunt and was told if I wanted to do some turkey hunting this spring. I will not be able to make the spring hunt but I plan on next years hog hunt...

#2 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:40 AM

Glad ya got out Dave and best wishes on future excursions!Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:11 PM

Nice buddy

bc

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#4 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:43 PM

Awesome Dave. Glad you're getting out and having fun.

#5 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:47 AM

So glad to hear from you my friend. A hunt isn't always the tally sheet of animals but always is who you meet and hunt with. Glad you had a good time.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#6 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:47 PM

I was really surprised when I was offered a free hog hunt in Western Kentucky. It was a 3 day hunt in White Planes, Kentucky. I had a great time and was treated with royality. I did not shot a hog but I made a lot of new hunting friends. The hogs were not coming in until after dark and in Kentucky you can not hunt with a light. I did see a lot of turkeys and other small game. I have already been invited back next year for another hunt and was told if I wanted to do some turkey hunting this spring. I will not be able to make the spring hunt but I plan on next years hog hunt...

Now that's what I call a real birthday gift! And to have the royal treatment too--- is one special deal for sure. Sounds more like a great vacation than just a hunt. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users