RHAAS90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ( any chance I get)
    Fishing
    Dogs
    Archery
    I am trying my hand at video recording hunts and photography as well. I will try to upload as I go!!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:59 PM

If you ever get to make it out to Utah you have to try the fly fishing. The Greene River and Provo river tailwater are among the best places in the country, if not the world, to fly fish for trout. I am just a beginning angler, but on my ski trip to Park City, Utah I bumped into Park City Outfitters. I set a half day trip up with their manager and the next morning my guide was picking me up from my hotel. Ken Mihal ( my guide ) was prompt, enthusiastic, and really shared his passion for being out on the water. My girlfriend, who had never even picked up a flyrod, was instantly getting into the brown trout that the Provo offered. We caught many great fish that day even when the weather did not want to cooperate. Ken's knowledge and passion really excited both my girlfriend and I and the outcome of the day was next to none. With a GREAT GUIDE, a wonderful atmosphere, and very reasonable rates, the half day fly- fishing trip turned to be the highlight of my ski trip. I HIGHLY reccomend this trip to anyone of all ages and expertises. Park City Outfitters offers many different trips for fishing and also private big game hunts. Go see them at www.parkcityoutfitters.com

Here are a few pics from the trip:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Ryan H.
RYAN HAAS

(281) 702- 0126

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:50 PM

Scenery alone looks incredible - that sounds like a great way to rest up from the slopes too. Thanks for sharing your experience and I'll keep that outfitter in mind if I'm out that way Ryan.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users