- Cut back strap into small steaks (thawed). Place in a baking pan.)
- (In a seperate bowl ) --- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup, 4 chunks of butter, and 3 tablespoons of milk. Salt and pepper. (mix all together)
- pour mix over steaks ( feel free to add a seasoning if you wish but I prefer not to.)
- Cover baking pan with foil (VERY IMPORTANT)!!!!!!!!!!
- preheat oven to 300 degrees and cook covered for an hour ( if over a campfire cook covered until butter is melted and steaks are cooked to your desire.)
P.S.>>>> Let me know what you think. Wether you like it or not or have any suggestions.