Photo

Cutco Knives

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: CUTCO (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you ever used CUTCO?

1. yes (4 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. no (2 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Would you reccommend CUTCO to others?

1. yes (4 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. no (2 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 RHAAS90

RHAAS90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ( any chance I get)
    Fishing
    Dogs
    Archery
    I am trying my hand at video recording hunts and photography as well. I will try to upload as I go!!

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

I sell CUTCO cutlery on the side and with that experience I have found that I wouldnt buy any other knife when it comes to the kitchen or a hunting knife. Cutco also offers an AWSOME fishing tool. Whats great about CUTCO is that they offer a FOREVER GARAUNTEE! this means FOREVER, past lifetime. CUTCO is an American made product and this company stands behing their product no matter what. they garauntee sharpness, rusting, breaking, or any other dissatisfaction you may have. Basically what I love about CUTCO is that when you buy a item from them, it is the last time you will ever need to buy that particular item ever again. Seriously! If you are intersted in seeing any products wether it be hunting knives, fishing tools, or kitchen cutlery, let me know! Its the only knives ill use to skin a deer.

Edited by RHAAS90, 25 March 2010 - 08:20 PM.

RYAN HAAS

(281) 702- 0126

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:35 AM

Ryan I just watched a program on the science channel on how Cutco makes their knives. I was impressed. Several years back my son's friend sold the Cutco line and we bought a set for the kitchen and they are a quality product. They hold an edge for some time. That reminds me, I should probably take the time resharpen some soon.
I know Cutco will do it for free but I can do it and not be without because they get used daily in our kitchen. Hey ---- I have to have one to spread my peanut butter.Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 26 March 2010 - 07:36 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:08 AM

We have a kitchen set and some steak knives. Two of the steak knive handles have broken and come off - i need to send them in for replacements.
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:30 AM

The best fillet knife I've ever had or currently have for that matter is this Cutco.

Cutco Fisherman's Solution

I highly recommend this knife to any serious fisherman. The extendable blade and integral sheath grippers/skinners are very useful functions. The blade is very sharp and flexible. This is a great knife!
Posted Image

#5 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:01 PM

Ryan if it's not too much to ask and if it is say so I'll understand why, but can you share with us what that set that Leo was referring to co$t$? Also on that page it shows a hunting drop point in an orange handle and I wonder what it co$t$ too. No guarantee but if the price is right I may be interested.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#6 David Clayton Harrison

David Clayton Harrison

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:God, archery and hunting, and family

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:46 PM

sounds awsome, I would like to see the knifes kitchen and hunting, with prices! I just looked at the website, looks like a nice knife, how much is the orange hunting knife?

Edited by David Clayton Harrison, 26 March 2010 - 08:50 PM.

#7 FrankSr

FrankSr

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:25 PM

I would like to get prices too. Hard to believe they weren't at the deer and turkey expo.

#8 RHAAS90

RHAAS90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ( any chance I get)
    Fishing
    Dogs
    Archery
    I am trying my hand at video recording hunts and photography as well. I will try to upload as I go!!

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:32 PM

If you are interested in prices or more information I will gather up as much info as I can. Also I may be able to get discounts if my employee discount is still available. The reason why CUTCO hasnt participated in shows and expos is because they dont want to become a mainstream everday company like heinkels or other cutlery companies. With sales reps doing their business, CUTCO can keep their clients on a more personal level making their business thrive. I have the drop point hunting knife in black, this previous season I skinned, quartered and deboned 10 whitetail, a stag, 4-5 hogs, and used the knife for everyday purposes such as cutting rope. I am not easy on this blade and it cuts just as sharp as the day I recieved it. AS far as the set in the reply, I do not know which set they own as there are many different sets and custom sets. With more info I could price and describe it better. If I have personal emails I could send even more detailed info if anyone is interested. www.cutco.com has most information about the products cutco provides but for further questions and if interested I can get prices on any of the products. Most of the time I can get special prices for my customers. Cool fact: a cutco knife with the patented Double- D egde with regular usage ( no extreme uses or abuse) will hold an edge sometimes for 15 years before needing sharpening!

Let me know if you have any questions or comments!

Ryan
RYAN HAAS

(281) 702- 0126

#9 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:21 AM

You inspired me to get my steak knives back up to snuff so I sent the two broken ones back to Cutco yesterday. Hopefully I'll get two new ones here in a bit.
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users