• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Honky Cat

Honky Cat

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Church, Family, Friends. One and the same.

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:02 AM

A while back I posted something about my .44 cap and ball revolver's trigger spring breaking. The only place I found one at first was Cabelas. But the one they had was included in a $30 parts group. I didn't feel like buying a bunch of stuff I didn't need to get that one little spring. So I kept looking and found two sites that offered the parts individually. The first was Cimarron Firearms, which wanted $7 for the spring. Then I found Dixie Gun Works, which wanted $3.50 for the same spring and I could order online. So I ordered two of them with shipping for about $13 total.

Seems like I found a good deal. Just thought I would ask if any of you guys have heard of/done business with this company.

Don't pray for a light load. Pray for a strong back.

#2 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:44 PM

Dixie Gun Works has been around for a long long time. They are one of the major dealers in anything related to muzzleloaders and replica firearms. I haven't bought anything from them in quite a while but was happy with everything I did buy.

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:22 PM

Like Spirithawk said they have been in business for a long time. I have not done business with them but would not hesitate to do so.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users