#1 David Clayton Harrison

David Clayton Harrison

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:God, archery and hunting, and family

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:15 PM

DXT, fast, light, accurate, lethal, balanced, quiet, smooth draw, no vibration or hand shock, powerful, beautiful work of art and craftsmanship, and deadly, compact, forgiving, quick to sight in, Boost your self esteem, and makes you more attractive! lifetime warranty USA
Z7.

I love the Dxt. I think the Z7 would be a little bit of an upgrade from the Dxt, the Z7 can go over 300 feet per second in a 28'' bow with carbon express hunter 250 arrows, if I did not already have a new Dxt, I would deffinatly get a Z7. Because of the super smoothness when shooting and drawing, and it shoots 304FPS with the CE arrows and a 100 gr tip.

David Clayton Harrison wrote:
DXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! DXT! These bows are so fast, smooth, forgiving, accurate!!!!!!, light, mine, compact, forgiving, quick to sight in, really boost your ego, improve self esteem, attractive, deadly, hard hitting, deep driving, powerful, dependable, durable, unbelievable in balance, quiet, very fun to shoot, way above satisfied, hey, if I left anything out, just add to the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dxt is the best- , pleasure to shoot and still fast, accurate, light enough, smooth great feeling to shoot it, powerful enough to go the yardage and still get pass throughs, attractive, well made, quality, balanced, right out of the box, nice ata for stands or blinds, quiet, no vibration or hand shock, durable, low maintainence, no issues to fix or worry about like noise coming from somewhere, its cam seems to be smoother and make a more follow through release than some faster models, and it did not take me long to get really accurate with this bow. Me + DXT = great shooting. It really has boosted my confidence in myself and my bow. This Dxt is such a great bow it is hard to believe it is already invented. It is before its time. They also make you more attractive. The next time I have my picture made at Walmart, My Dxt will be in my hand in the picture also! All of the Mathews bows are great in many ways, some prefer different chararcteristics in bows over others the Mathews Company offers
I love the DXT.

I am serious about all of this, no joke.
But like I said before , get the Z7 it is all this but better. a little bit of an upgrade from the Dxt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users