#1 David Clayton Harrison

David Clayton Harrison

Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:God, archery and hunting, and family

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:05 AM

I scored 449 on the exotic targets yesterday, and today 428 on the american targets. It was fun, long walks and long waits, and the most fun target was the deer with a fake foam apple on his nose, it was about 28 to 34 yards away, on a downward slope, and if you hit the apple, you get 24 points, if you shoot at it and miss, you get 14 points, if you miss, the arrow would go straight into the pond right behind the deer with the apple on its nose. I got sorta lucky, I hit the deer in the nose, and got 14 points, and did not loose my arrow in the pond. I met allot of new friends, and ate some good grilled hamburgers, and drank allot of power aid. It was crowded, and took a long time to finish, but it was fun. The targets that were bigger, and at a angle slightly down hill, looked like 30 yards, but were actually more like 40 yards. I got to shoot today with Trx125 and his son, and we had allot of fun visiting and shooting with each other! We had another guy and his son in our group also, I think he won his age group I don't remember there names though. Trx125, if you see this, feel free to post some pictures taken today! It was very very windy, I am serious!

#2 Micky

Micky

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:30 AM

Sounds like a real good time.

#3 Straightedge

Straightedge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Early American History, Archery and Bowhunting, Faith and Family

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:47 AM

Sounds like a good time.

I think I would have folded with the pressure on the apple shot.
:rolleyes:

#4 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:30 AM

Clay from how and what you were telling us I'd say you had a great time. Please next time take your camera to show us some of those tougher shots. I wonder how many actually shot that apple . Posted Image
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#5 Hoythunter1992

Hoythunter1992

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

that sound fun bud

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users