• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:25 AM

This is a real shame. You western guys can see just how big these PA Blackies get.

http://www.huntingpa...&gonew=1#UNREAD
Posted Image

#2 Micky

Micky

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:19 AM

That is a real shame.

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:49 AM

Whoever shot that bear deserves way more than just a fine! They deserve their but kicked up between their shoulders!

#4 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:56 PM

I was watching a documentary just the other day on how poaching bears is becoming more common with the price of their inerds sky rocketing. In fact it was in Penn. and surrounding mountains that they were having the most trouble. Very sad, but with our economy the way it is people do dumb stuff.

Steve

#5 timothy

timothy

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Xbox, My Wife and awsome son James, Guns, Mountains, Hounds, any thing outdoors.

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:27 PM

I dont know the area but is there alot of livestock in the area? If this animal was shot in defense of livestock then i can understand it. However i do not know many people around here who defend their livestock with .22 (assuming it was a .22 by the way the story kept mentioning it was a small caliber rifle) Now if in fact it was just poached for no good reason the person responsible has deprived many people of oppurtunity, and waisted such a great animal...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users