No replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:48 PM

I know a few of us on here hunt with crossbows due to health reasons. Maybe even one or two where it's legal for everyone to do so. No this is not intended to be a debate about them, I'm just curious who shoots what? What kind of crossbow do you shoot and how do you like it? Any good points or bad? I used a Jennings Devastator 150lb for about 15 years or more. It's a very reliable and accurate bow, inspite of what some have told me about it. With just normal maintenance it has held up very well. But, being an older model, it is rather heavy and bulky. It became a bit much for me to carry. I've long dreamed of getting a new bow but frankly the prices scared me. It's hard to believe how many are available now and even harder to believe the prices they sell for. Well, as most of you know, I got a great deal on a Horton Legend XL 175 and I'm dying to take it hunting. It is worlds apart from my old Jennings. I've read nothing but good reviews about it and hopefully it's the last one I'll ever need. Anyways, I was wondering what kind of crossbows you guys that shoot one have and how you like it? If you could buy any one on the market, money no problem, what would your pick be. Think an Excaliber would be one I'd sure consider. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users