• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 timothy

timothy

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Xbox, My Wife and awsome son James, Guns, Mountains, Hounds, any thing outdoors.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:51 PM

So i re-rigged my yak yesterday in anticipation of some big wipers or walleye, gave it some much needed tlc. got out this afternoon pretty late but as i pushed off i noticed wiper darting around the top everywhere. i thought to myself, self this is going to be a good day. so i headed to the dam and started trolling back and forth, started with a jointed rapala on one line and a earth worm on the other, and got nothing. so i switched to a jig on each targeting different depths and still nothing. the whole day i only seen 2 fish landed and some guy had got lucky and caught 2 nice walleye. i did get a 2lbs rainbow yesterday at a different res. so not a total loss for the weekend. i did manage to get a nasty sunburn though! maybe if it isnt too cold ill go out tonight and try the walleye and catfish. anyways if i can get these pics to load ill post um

#2 timothy

timothy

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Xbox, My Wife and awsome son James, Guns, Mountains, Hounds, any thing outdoors.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:57 PM

will upload at later date, company showed up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users