#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:00 AM

Posted Image

I striped the old factory Blazer vanes and wrapped up the CX Maxima Hunter 450 shafts and fletched these with Bohnings new Helix
jig for Blazer. It does a great job and places the vane securely on the shaft with a 3* right helical that does a great job steering broad heads.

Posted Image

Next was some CX Aramids 350 shafts that I won from DW from a contest he offered here. I took the factory
Blazers off and did the same thing to these. The neon orange should help see how these hit the target.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:52 AM

Looking good!! Not that you would ever miss but those should be a bit easier to find should you have a pass through or an equipment malfunction that causes an errent arrow.

If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:03 AM

Looking good!! Not that you would ever miss but those should be a bit easier to find should you have a pass through or an equipment malfunction that causes an errent arrow.

You read my mind Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users