#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:34 AM

Fletching test

I thought this subject is often referred to by some of you guys as to what to fletch with and what's better, feathers or FOBS and or Blazers. They all do the job but when compared there are some differences. I hope you find this interesting like I did.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#2 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:06 PM

Awesome Rowdy - thanks!

Not many surprises there. Heavier fletchings are slower and drop more...short and tall vanes do pretty good for field points, but possibly not the best choice for broadheads...etc.

What I was really interested in however was a controlled test on down range accuracy with broadheads. Fortunately, they're working on it and say the revised report will be out soon - can't wait. Great stuff!

Thanks again.

"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 03:14 PM

Another remarks on test results Hatchet Jack here's some remarks on Mathews site and if you go down five posts to where gjarcher has some valued remarks and input on this test and on broadhead test result.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users