#1 Micky

Micky

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 12:52 PM

Howdy all.

This week Mathews TV includes a hunt with my niece, Kenna. This hunt occurred the same week that Jeremiah and Andrew took their deer last season while hunting with my brother, Kenny, at McCrea Outdoors. Dave takes a nice buck too! Check out this episode.

Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Micky, 28 June 2010 - 01:03 PM.

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:00 PM

Thanks Micky. I think I have the series set to record, this has to be a new episode cause I don't think this aired before.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 Micky

Micky

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:04 PM

Thanks Micky. I think I have the series set to record, this has to be a new episode cause I don't think this aired before.

I believe that this is the first time this episode has been aired. Pretty good show.

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:00 PM

Two very nice bucks there! I know your proud of your niece Micky! Dave's deer is very nice indeed but that buck she took is a real toad! That deer has some really long main beams from the looks in the picture.
Posted Image

#5 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 07:57 PM

Micky that was a good episode. Posted Image Posted Image Your niece made a great shot on that huge buck. Dave took another great buck. Like I have said before here You guys have a great place and run it very smart.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 29 June 2010 - 08:15 AM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users