• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:54 PM

Were posted today....Posted Image we were successful for speedgoats !
Posted Image

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:05 PM

Were posted today....Posted Image we were successful for speedgoats !

Congrats! I'm guessing that's rifle season.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:27 PM

Congrats! I'm guessing that's rifle season.

Yes it is Rowdy because we'll be heading directly down into CO for a 2nd rifle season Mule Deer hunt. I'm going to try for a buck with my rifle then go after doe lope with my 50 cal. Inline. Seth's taking his filming equipment along so we hope to get some good footage of HR members in action.Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:46 PM

We drew 3 resident Pronghorn and 2 non-resident goats.

We also drew a California Black-tail and 2 crossbow Florida Alligator tags, well she did. I am the film crew for those 2 hunts

I did not draw my Washington Blackpowder special permit for Roosevelt Elk, maybe next year.

Bc

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#5 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:16 AM

Congratulations to all that were successful in their draws.

Marty I know that PA bunch that are coming out there to hunt. In order to make it a little more level playing field you may have to go out and post some signs to the antelope that they had better flee for their lives because that ragtag bunch headed your way are keen eyed and itchy triggered and ready to get your goats. If memory serves me correctly a coloruffian may be accompanying them to WY and he will be the worst of the bunch. Aah just funning except for if you can have some oxygen cylinders available it would help those flatlanders to catch their breath once in a while would help.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#6 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:20 PM

I talked to JJ as well, he will be coming out while we are hunting Blacktails in Coastal California. I am disappointed to miss him once again so close to our home.

I have not seen the dates of when you kids are gonna be around, we have an Alligator hunt/Red fish trip in September and I believe that is all we have going that month. October will be busy busy up here from day #1-31.

there are plenty of beautiful speed goats in our State, enough for everyone to get their butts out this way and give em a go. We all need at least one in our trophyroom

bc

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#7 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 04:44 AM

I checked on available leftover lics yesterday and there must be a slew of hunters heading to WY as several areas are completely sold out of lope tags. Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 sticknstring

sticknstring

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:30 AM

Got my refund in the mail ....Posted Image

#9 Hatchet Jack

Hatchet Jack

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:55 AM

My buddy Steve and I each drew two doe tags, but no buck tags. We're headed that direction on the 12th of August, plan to camp in the Basin the night of the 13th and scout all day the 14th, hit the ground running on the opener on the 15th.

Definitely going to miss seeing Marty, but I have friends in Laramie. Hopefully they can steer us to some hot water holes in the nort section of the Basin. Haven't hunted there yet. We mostly hunted the south east section last year. It was awesome.
"The Lord bless and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." Num 6:24-26

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users