• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mudduck

mudduck

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • Interests:Interested in almost everything, unless it bores me, then I'm not interested anymore

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:45 AM

http://www.cnn.com/2...tion=cnn_latest This city is seriously afraid of law abiding citizens

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:55 AM

My favorite quote would have to be "Either we enact new and reasonable handgun laws in Chicago to protect our residents -- as the council has done -- or we do nothing and risk greater gun violence in our streets and in our homes," What is so reasonable about requiring all the guns in a house to be locked up? That should be up to the owner of the guns. Not to mention forcing gun shops out of the city??? I have a loaded shotgun over my bed, just in case. I have a bow ready, just in case. It is a God given right to protect yourself and your family. I hope the NRA and every other gun owner's right advocacy group takes action and makes them reverse this crap. I don't live there and never will. This just don't make sense. The law abiding citizens are getting the shaft and are being forced to fear the scum. Do they think that the scum of the city are seriously gonna follow the new laws???Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Semper Fi

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:39 PM

In a city long known for coruption, isn't it funny how they fear their residents being armed? The old saying only the criminals will have guns seems to fit very well. In this case I'm betting the biggest criminals are those against citizens having a chance to fight back. These days if you want to see what a crook looks like you need not go to the bad part of town. Just turn on the tv and take a good look at almost any politition.

Edited by Spirithawk, 03 July 2010 - 09:40 PM.

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 05:57 AM

Also remember that gun control isn't about guns it is about control. I was thinking about the possibility of ceding Chicago to Canada. I think that those people suffer from drinking that lake water.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users