3 replies to this topic

#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:09 AM

Jason got me a Center Point AR22 .22 Rimfire 3 x 9 x 32 scope for my new Savage 64 .22. Wal Mart carries them but I read bunches of reviews and not a bad word said. In fact, everybody that has bought one loves them. It is fog proof, water proof, shock proof ( they're tested on a .416 Rigby ), 1" tube , illuminated red or green Mil-Dot Reticle (comes with a chart on how to use), parallax setting (yards) 50, and the the rings and flip up lens covers are included. They run about $60 but Jason got this one cheap because the package was damaged. The scope works great though. :D Here's how it looks;

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Spirithawk, 22 July 2010 - 09:33 AM.

#2 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:01 PM

I have a CP 4-16x44 on my LRH rifle, I can put em where I want them at 500y ( shoots 4.5 inch group at 500 , but thats just me) with that scope and I expect it work great to 1k too. I like the CP scopes. Good luck with yours.
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#3 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:49 PM

Thanks, it seems like a really nice scope for a .22 scope. The illuminated crosshairs will come in handy for varmints and I'm anxious to try my hand at putting some squirrels in the freezer. :D

Edited by Spirithawk, 25 July 2010 - 03:50 PM.

#4 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:19 AM

Sighted her in today and was very impressed with both the rifle and the scope. It is a awesome scope for the money. Better than many that are double it's cost!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users