Late Summer / Early Fall Giveaway

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:00 PM

Our traffic stats indicate that people are beginning to file back in to HR.
(I guess the hunting-itch is in need of scratching after a nice summer break. :D )
As our way of saying thanks for the buzz, we figured we would start off with an early and easy contest.

Simply register for the HuntingResource.com community and be entered to win an Illusion Systems "Extinguisher" Grunt Call.
Everyone already registered as a member is automatically entered - no need to register again.
(Existing members are encouraged to pass this information along to friends & family though.)

As always, HR membership if FREE and we never sell or share your e-mail address or other personally identifying information. We don't pester the membership. In fact, about the only e-mail we send out is the newsletter which just highlights the current events on the site. There are tons of benefits to membership, however. Aside from connecting with fellow outdoorsmen and women, you can't even access the classifieds or chatroom if you aren't a member. Additionally, all contests and giveaways are for members only. So, it's really a no-brainer.

That's it. No catch. Congratulations to the eventual winner!

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 J Gabel

J Gabel

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:49 AM

Thanks Jer.
Did you sign me up for that all expense paid trophy mule deer hunt also? ;)

#3 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:02 AM

Thanks Jer.
Did you sign me up for that all expense paid trophy mule deer hunt also? ;)

:ok:

sig_admin.png

#4 Chrud

Chrud

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Outdoors, racing and sports.

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:30 PM

Sounds like a good deal to me!

#5 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:28 PM

I field tested one of those calls. It was my favorites. Then I lost it on a hunt when it fell out of my pocket. Hey that isn't the one I lost is it. So if I do not win it and the winner does not want one with my spit on it send it to me. Lol
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#6 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:00 PM

I, too, have field tested these calls.
They're the cat's meow.
Watch the video that comes with it and you'll be communicating like a Deer Whisperer in no time. :P
Seriously though, nice calls. (Not inexpensive either.) Someone is gonna be stoked. :thumbsup:

sig_admin.png

#7 Dennis

Dennis

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:14 PM

Ok,
i'll take your word for it i'm in the market for a new call and the price is not bad .I'm gonna order one this week ..Oh by the way Hello everybody..

Loving life, and taking things one day at a time..

#8 Dennis

Dennis

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:33 PM

Jer,
i placed an order for one on thursday the 12-aug. and recieved it today sat. 14th. aug. Very quick shipping.. via usmail

Loving life, and taking things one day at a time..

#9 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:17 AM

I'll tell you what, with the local temps taking a dip at night signaling the impending fall and hunting season (early archery wmu 5c opens 9/18), I've got the itch. I've been practicing on pest control in the back yard and cant wait for a chance at some venison. Thanks for the contest!

#10 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:03 PM

Jere, thanks for having the contest, but the only call I have found that works around here is "The Can" and the one time it worked, I almost got run over by a yearling doe LOL But I'm the type I'll try anything if there's a chance for an extra edge....
Semper Fi

#11 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:31 PM

Win an Illusion Systems "Extinguisher" Call

Here are the 10 finalists as drawn on September 8th, 2010...
In no particular order:

Member #243 - "sameeee"
Member #24 - "muledeer"
Member #6 - "7pointbuck"
Member #450 - "markmckinnis"
Member #784 - "Wildcat Hunter"
Member #394 - "bowhunter1347"
Member #315 - "Coalman"
Member #762 - "swamphntr"
Member #81 - "sticknstring"
Member #23 - "1Ranger49"

This looks to be a pretty good cross section of the membership with some newer, older, more active, and less active members making the cut.

(Note: The initial drawings are weighted. While absolutely anyone who is a registered member in good standing has a chance to win, those chances increase as your forum activity, for example, increases. We're not going to give away the formula. However, things such as posting more often and even remaining active by simply logging in with some regularity do add weight to your likelihood of being drawn during the initial draft.)

We will be holding the second drawing of just the above names to find the winner of this contest in the near future. When that occurs, the winner will be contacted via private message and e-mail.
(Note: If the winner fails to respond in a timely manner, another drawing from the above names, minus the first selected winner's name, will be held. That new winner will then be contacted in the same manner as the original forfeited winner.)

Congratulations to the 10 finalists!
I know I can't hardly wait to see who wins. :thumbsup:

sig_admin.png

#12 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:49 PM

Just to let you all know, a winner has been drawn from those 10 names.
The individual has been contacted and we'll announce once we hear back from them. :)

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users