• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:03 AM

I took out the mighty knighty this morning and since my previous shooting was done at 50 yds I wanted to see what I got at 100 yds. That is a measured 100 yds not just a guess or even a range finder range. I fired three pretty good shots and got a decent 1 moa although none touched each other. The group was a little low and to the right. I made an adjustment to the left and am now just a little low but only about 1 1/2 inches. Oh yea I am ready for any deer that presents itself out to 100 yds. I am packing an extra cooler for the meat.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:27 PM

I took out the mighty knighty this morning and since my previous shooting was done at 50 yds I wanted to see what I got at 100 yds. That is a measured 100 yds not just a guess or even a range finder range. I fired three pretty good shots and got a decent 1 moa although none touched each other. The group was a little low and to the right. I made an adjustment to the left and am now just a little low but only about 1 1/2 inches. Oh yea I am ready for any deer that presents itself out to 100 yds. I am packing an extra cooler for the meat.

Sounds like you're a little anxious for the season to begin - man I wish I was that prepared. Hope you fill that cooler and then some.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:40 PM

You are right on Rowdy. I can't wait to try these new eyes in a hunting situation. The Kansas trip will be the first opportunity other than the range shots.

#4 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:52 PM

Just remember Paul, now you have no excuse for missing. ;) :D

#5 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:17 PM

You are right Norm but I will think of something. Ha Ha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users