2 replies to this topic

#1 tomscheland

tomscheland

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:26 AM

hey leo, and terry, we would love to have you join us on the hunt.. here is a little bit of info for you terry....the hunt takes place the first fullweek in december. you are allowed a doe per day and one leagle buck. to enter the hunt contact earnist lentz at the army corps of enegeneers arkabutla field office at coldwater mississippi....send him your adress and your handicapp info. here is earnie's e-mail address

Ernest.E.Lentz@mvko2.usace.army.mil just send him an e-mail with your address and your handicapp info. im sure he will get you an application out to you quickly yoe have untill the end of this month to get your appilication mailed back in for the draw ing of the hunt...yes we only have limited space to hunt and a lot of applicants...but the newbe's get first draw....how cool is that.. hope to see you at the hunt and keep your powder dry...yes you can use a muzzel loader, shotgun and rifleed slug, or a 44-70 imostly hunt with my mz loadder on this hunt ...you will have a great time i'll gareentee.it if you need more info feel free to contact me thru e-mail and i will give you my phone number.....hope i helped you some....tom

D.H.N.A.
N.R.A.

#2 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,119 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:00 AM

Thanks Tom!
Posted Image

#3 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:34 AM

Did I somehow miss another Terry joining the board? I had to read this post twice before I figured out what was going on LOL. I was thinking... "I'm not disabled." I guess my brain was just in neutral this morning.
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users