2 replies to this topic

#1 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:53 AM

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:12 AM

LOL No you didn't!

I already could barely get that out of my head from seeing it before. Now I'm sitting here watching all of his videos. Are we sure he isn't running in West Virginia? (Just kidding. Sorry WV.) I'm sure he's well-intentioned. Additionally, not knowing the man, I must say that he may be one of the nicest people on the planet. But, it appears he may have a bit of drinking problem. (Either that or the grass he was talking about plating is of a special variety. I do not know.)

Regardless, thanks for posting this here. :rolleyes:
It's like I can actually hear my brain cells dying as I watch. :lol:

I can only pray that this is a hoax.
But, we've already seen individuals with even less experience run and be elected to higher office.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:45 AM

LOL No you didn't!

I already could barely get that out of my head from seeing it before. Now I'm sitting here watching all of his videos. Are we sure he isn't running in West Virginia? (Just kidding. Sorry WV.) I'm sure he's well-intentioned. Additionally, not knowing the man, I must say that he may be one of the nicest people on the planet. But, it appears he may have a bit of drinking problem. (Either that or the grass he was talking about plating is of a special variety. I do not know.)

Regardless, thanks for posting this here. :rolleyes:
It's like I can actually hear my brain cells dying as I watch. :lol:

I can only pray that this is a hoax.
But, we've already seen individuals with even less experience run and be elected to higher office.

Your welcome - I could not resist the temptation. I have no further political commentary:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users