Scent Control...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:14 PM

... begins at home.

Just a heads up to anyone looking for a truly airtight container for storage of clothing and gear. I found these online...
Iris Stor-It-All Airtight Containers
Mine arrived this past week and they seem pretty nice. The seal actually works unlike the junk ones I bought from another store that shall remain nameless. They are quite large. Truthfully, I'm not even sure what I'm going to do with four of them. (I put outerwear in one, light clothing in the second, and all of my hunting boots in the third.)

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:39 AM

I want to say first off I have way to many hunting clothes and I have them separated into seasonal conditions.

Jeremiah I am using one like this already and it seals very tight. I think I got mine on sale at Gander Mountain a couple of years back. I also have some other clothes in the Rubbermaid containers that seal pretty good but ias good as this one does.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users