3 replies to this topic

#1 GP@AZ

GP@AZ

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:32 PM

I am looking for some extra sight pins for my Copper John 5 pin sight. Does anyone know who might carry some replacement parts for this sight? I have an email question out to Copper John also. Thanks guys

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 16 August 2010 - 03:09 PM

I've bought spare pins at proshops before.. if there is a proshop that you go to for your archery equipment they should carry them.. If I remember right...... they weren't over a dollar or 2 each.... I replaced a whole set of .029 with .019 for like $10
Semper Fi

#3 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 16 August 2010 - 03:36 PM

On second thought.... I looked through their website..... and this is what I found...

Original Dead Nuts (2000 - 2006)

Do you still sell pins for the original Dead Nuts?

Unfortunately our vendor has stopped making those pins so we are unable to supply them moving forward. If you need some, you might want to try ebay or www.archerytalk.com.

Semper Fi

#4 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:54 PM

You aren't likely to find them.

I've always liked the people behind Copper John. There products are also highly underrated. Unfortunately, they have basically scrapped their entire line of hunting sights for all new models/designs the past two or three years in a row now. Along the way they have simply cut off (discontinued) the previous products, including replacement parts etc.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users