5 replies to this topic

#1 paturbo

paturbo

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:06 PM

Hello HR members, guess where I am right now! I am up in Alberta, Canada visiting my best buddy Woody and Patsy. I am having a wonderful time and Woody and I are going to hunt some monster whitetails. We will be archery hunting. I hope to harvest a big one, if that is in the cards. Woody has set up some tree stands and a ground blind. The season doesn't come in till September 8. We have been busy getting all the license put together and in a few days it will be completed.

Woody and Patsy are great people and I pray to God that I have them as my friends. Hopefully later I will have a success picture to post and hopefully two, one of me and one of Woody.....

#2 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:15 AM

Two of my favorite HR people as hosts Dave.....couldn't imagine better time spent ! I know you & Woody will have a great time afield filled with laughs. Best wishes for an awesome hunt...EH !!!:hunter:
Posted Image

#3 J Gabel

J Gabel

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:17 AM

Good luck fellas. Bag a big one. :archer:

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:04 AM

That is great. Say hello to Woody for me and give the Queen a hug. Praying all goes well on the hunt and you two connect with a couple of great deer.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#5 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:57 AM

Say hello to Woody and Patsy for me and wishing you a ton of fun and the best of luck hunting.

#6 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:16 AM

Happy hunting y'all!! Sure wish YOU all the best in filling those tags. I'll be looking forward to some proof with a few pics. EH!

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users