• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:50 PM

This was an outstanding hunt. Enjoy folks.

Cape Eland Bowhunt South Africa
Posted Image

#2 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:14 AM

Hey Leo,
My computer's kinda old and when I clicked on the link it wigged out ? I got a rolling screen jumping from Hunting resources to facebook to blank screen, etc....had to shutdown computer to stop. Will try again later as I really want to watch your adventure !!!:yes:
Posted Image

#3 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:21 AM

Huge beast and gorgeous, congrats! Man that shot looked way forward but I have read and heard it said so many times to aim there,:hunter: that shot was dead on. Thank you for sharing it. :yes: Congrats on completing the slam on African spirals too :archer: .:cool:
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#4 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:38 AM

Leo congrats once again and thanks for the video.... No sound on my computer, so I'm not really sure if there was anything I missed by not having sound LOL.
Semper Fi

#5 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:51 PM

Worked like a frame by frame on my puter but I got to see it all. The only sound was at the end when you came out the squeeky door. When the eland came in was that smoke drifting in the frames.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#6 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:02 PM

Worked like a frame by frame on my puter but I got to see it all. The only sound was at the end when you came out the squeeky door. When the eland came in was that smoke drifting in the frames.

Try opening the video, hit play and then immediately pause it. Then wait for the video to completely buffer before playing it (wait about 5 minutes). That will really help if you have a slow connection speed which is what it sounds like. Don't think it's your computer.
Posted Image

#7 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:03 PM

Worked great on my putor Leo. That was awesome! Thanks for letting us be there with you and your brother.

Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users