Unbeatable Price

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:15 PM

I have been looking for an angle compensating rangefinder for a little while and decided to settle in on the Nikon RifleHunter 550. The cheapest I had found it most places was around $270. Well, I was shopping my favorite computer parts website, NewEgg.com, the other day for some cables and came across this rangefinder for $232.99! (With UPS Ground at only an additional ~$5.) After triple checking the page in disbelief that it wasn't a refurbished item or something of that nature, I ordered it on the spot... Should be here Thursday (with the holiday delay).

Nikon RifleHunter 550

NewEgg has been nothing short of spectacular to deal with over the years for all of the computer supplies I buy. Their customer service, shipping... everything is just spot on. So, for anyone interested but unfamiliar with the store, I'd say buy with confidence.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#2 Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Hunting Resource

• Owner/Admin
  • 3,087 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Hunting, Archery, Outdoors, Computers, Website Development...

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:21 PM

By the way, The Egg also has a lot of other hunting optics. I also found the Nikon Retractable Rangefinder Tether for $14.99 (with ~$3 UPS Ground) which usually sells for $19.99 (plus shipping) most other places.

PA IHEA & NBEF/IBEP Instructor

sig_admin.png

#3 VicMc

VicMc

Always Here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:50 AM

Cool beans bro ... the egg is the best :)

"Good Luck and Good Hunting"

#4 J Gabel

J Gabel

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:29 PM

We buy all our i.t. supplies from the egg.
My latest bluetoot retails most places from 125-150
We got it from the egg for $68

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users